We are now accepting applications for the January 2016 Launch Program cohort. It will take place from Jan-July 2016.
What you need to know about the process:
1) To apply, please submit your interest form online by midnight Nov. 22nd. Groups that submit early have an advantage because we have more time to get to know you. Groups interested in kitchen membership will be reviewed and accepted on an ongoing basis depending on how much kitchen space is available.
2) After you submit an interest form, we will follow up with you over email with more detailed application questions.
3) On Dec. 4, 7, and 8th, we will invite the participants that seem most promising to meet with us.
4) We will determine and announce the first class of Launch Program participants by Dec. 18th.
5) Orientation will begin Jan 25th for selected participants.
6) During the 6 month cycle, we'll host weekly workshops every Monday night from 5-7pm. At each workshop, we will teach a class on a fundamental aspect of food business and invite an expert in some aspect of food business to speak and work with you.
7) We will have regular programming for individuals not involved with the Launch Program, which will include regular office hours for individuals who want to talk about their concept or get advice on growing their company, as well as workshops at Kitchen 66.
8) We will host and organize regular Demo Days at which program participants can present their progress and product to an invited audience.
What are we looking for in a participant?
We are looking for motivated people who have the drive and capability to build a sustainable and innovative company. Experience is helpful, but not critical. We consider the quality of your product and idea as a reflection of the individuals capability. We expect that your idea and product may change overtime.
If you have any specific questions on the process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org