Have you started a food business and want to see it really take off?
Scale your new food business in Kitchen 66's Launch 2.0 Program.
As a Launch 2.0 Startup, you will..
- Work closely and vigorously alongside a selective group of Tulsa's top emerging food entrepreneurs
- Attend weekly sessions tailored to the most pressing needs of your company
- Receive one-on-one mentorship and introductions with industry experts to grow your company and refine your strategy
- Gain endorsement and advertisement from Kitchen 66 on social media, news media, and K66 collateral
- Orient as a Kitchen 66 Kitchen Member. *Not required to participate
- Access co-working space at 36 Degrees North to handle administrative work with ease
Term: The Fall Program begins September 8 and ends December 11, 2017.
Key Dates: Applications for the Fall Program open June 1, 2017.
How long is the program?
The program runs from September 8 to December 11, 2017.
Who is an ideal candidate?
We seek the most motivated and determined food entrepreneurs who are willing to put in the hard work and hustle to see their business take off. Come ready to be challenged. Possible startup concepts include prepared food products, restaurant concepts, food trucks, or programs that support a better food community.
The Launch 2.0 is ideal for people who have already commercialized their concept, have some level of sales, but need support to grow to the next level. The program is designed to challenge you and to support you through hurdles you'll encounter as you stretch your business to the next level.
What does success look like for graduates?
What does success look like for you? Whether that's expanding to a new market, doubling your distribution, or introducing a new product sku, we expect you'll reach the goals you set out to accomplish.
What is the time commitment?
Launch 2.0 Entrepreneurs are required to attend a day-long Boot Camp, as well as weekly sessions every Thursday evening from 4pm-6pm. *Entrepreneurs are expected to devote significant time and energy outside of sessions to ensure their startup succeeds.
What is included in the program tuition?
The Program fee is $350.
The total value of the Launch 2.0 Program is $700, which includes the cost of tuition, program workbook, promotion from Kitchen 66, and access to sales opportunities. Thanks to the generosity of the Lobeck Taylor Family Foundation, Kitchen 66 offers the program at 50% reduced rate.