Are you looking for commercial kitchen space to grow your business?
Scale and test your existing food concept in Kitchen 66's full-service kitchen. Access K66's 9,000 sqft facility, participate in exclusive member events, and contribute to the growth of Tulsa's local food community.
We provide a turn-key experience that allows you to focus on what's important -- your product!
- Rentable commercial kitchen space (average rental rate is $15.00 per hour)
- Storage space (dry, cool, and freezer)
- Pick up location and permanent business address
- Access to mentorship and distribution resources
- Invitation to K66 community events and workshops
- Marketing support
Kitchens & Equipment
Our facility offers 6 unique kitchen station, each with its own prep & cooking equipment.
- Convection Ovens
- Baking Ovens
- Gas Ranges
- Fryer Unit
Becoming A Member
Memberships are available on an ongoing basis, depending on the capacity of the kitchen. To learn about program requirements and initiation fees, please review The New Member Checklist here.